We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a successful and established family run company.
Working Monday to Friday (8.15am-4.30pm Mon-Thu & 3pm finish on Fridays).
Working under the day to day control of the Yard Supervisor, we are looking for an engaging and enthusiastic Yards person, who will carry out the day to day picking & packing of goods and yard & warehouse tasks including operating fork lift truck to load & off-load vehicles.
Day to day tasks including but not limited to:
- Picking and packing tasks
- Assist in compiling daily reports
- Keep the management informed of any problems
- Working as a team member
- Ensure you play a part in ensuring a safe working environment
- Booking in deliveries and keeping the warehouse organised
- Working to quality standards
- Daily operation of Fork Lift Truck
- Driving and making deliveries when required
- Self-Motivated and disciplined
- Excellent communication skills
- Warehouse or Yard work experience preferred but not essential
- Current Fork Lift training preferred but not essential, training can be given
- Must be able to lift and move heavy items safely
- Must have a current driving licence
If you are interested in this position or require more information, then please contact our Mansfield office.
We will offer each candidate the following:
-Weekly pay until permanent
- Holiday Entitlement
- On-Line Payslips
- Pension Contributions