Inplace Personnel are currently recruiting for one of our clients based in Nottingham for a Trainee Area Sales Executive.
The company supply a key management system, and is the security industry’s leading provider of key control, key security and key and asset management solutions. They network their key control and security management systems and integrate them with access control and other physical security systems or use them as standalone systems. Their industry-first features such as KeyAnywhere and KeyFind are essential tools to secure and safeguard keys.
The product is very niche and the successful candidate will of course need to gain product knowledge from the training provided. The further into the role you get, the more knowledge you will gain.
This role will be perfect for someone who wants to take a step into field sales. A sales background isnt a necessity, you just need to be a confident, presentable, enthusiastic and amibitious person who wants success and has the motivation to earn a fantastic income.
- Basic salary of £18k starting salary + commission (your success in the role enables you to earn a large amount of money in commission)
- Field sales area: Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, Leicestshire & Staffordshire
- Hours of work - Monday to Friday - Office 9.00am - 5.30pm (majority of your time will be spent in the office)
Field Sales - Variable hours depending on appointments
- Holidays 20 days per annum + bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Workplace pension
- Reasonable IT knowledge
- Computer Literate
- Team Player
- Managing own diary and appointments
- Company Car - full clean driving licence with no previous drink driving offences
- Fuel Card
- 10% to be deducted from fuel per month for private mileage
- IPhone and laptop
- Demonstration Kits
- Carrying out demonstrations to customers once product knowledge is achieved
- Working from the Database
- Call backs from the Database
- Cold Calling and Generating Strong Appointments
- Creating New Leads
- Chasing Quotes
- Setting up for Exhibitions
- Attending Exhibitions
To be successful in this role you need to be a problem solver and now how to react if put on the spot. You will be joining a small team of 5 people and managing your own accounts.
This role is great for someone who is indepedant and keen to earn money! Progression and working your way up is also avaiable with this role.
The successful candidate will need to be physically fit as there will be some slight heavy lifting involved in the role - this will be involved when you are lifting the eqiupment from your car boot to the floor to take with you into the client presentations. Health and safety is given when lifting, however being able to lift heavy equipment is essential.
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful and thrive in this line of work, then please apply or call Natalie