Inplace Personnel are currently looking for a Site Manager to work in Ripley, your day to day duties will include:
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities;
- Have experience supervising/managing within the roofing and cladding industry.
- Experience in leadership and be able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
- Previous experience working with programming and web-based document storage software.
- A positive and professional attitude.
- Ability to work using own initiative but also as part of a close-knit team.
- Excellent levels of computer literacy, and be fluent in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Hold excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with clients & subcontractors.
- Possess good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a variety of tasks.
- Possess a positive approach to learning, development and progression.
- Have working knowledge of current Health and Safety practice.
- Hold or be working towards a professional qualification relevant to the role.
To be considered for this exciting Site Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- MUST have an understanding of Roofing or Cladding ssystems such as Kingspan and Euroclad products
- Hold a valid CITB SSSTS or SMSTS qualification.
- Good communication and presentational skills.
- Conversant with use of Microsoft Office.
- Hold a full driving licence, valid in the UK.
- Must be happy to lodge away from home from time to time
If you are interested in applying to this Site Manager role, please click apply now below.