My clients require a Sales Executive.
About the Role:
You’ll be dealing with customers and suppliers daily and also creating campaigns to find new customers. You’ll be working along the existing sales team and helping them maximise sales and will also identify and develop new business opportunities.
The role is part of a busy office environment requiring confidence, positivity and a flexible approach. If you are able to work as part of a team but also be self-motivated and use your own initiative this could be the role for you.
It would be preferable to have experience in Hydraulics and the Fluid Power Industry.
You will be responsible for sourcing new customers and gaining new orders; contacting potential leads and gaining new business.
You will be responsible for managing existing customer orders mainly within the East Midlands.
You will be taking orders and processing, ordering stock for orders and overseeing the order through to completion.
You will be working alongside our existing Sales Director and Sales Manager and joining a team of passionate and friendly staff.
The primary responsibilities will be:
- Develop and initiate new leads and online sales
- Understand and research new business opportunities
·Co-ordinate the Mobile Engineers breakdown service
·General Sales Administration
- Competitive basic salary
- 20 days annual leave
- Access to a Company Pension scheme
- Team Nights out
Required Skills and Experience:
- Office administration experience essential
- Competent in MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills and experience of making new business calls
- Knowledge of SAGE, advantageous but not essential.
·Good internet knowledge – most ordering is done online
- Online Sales experience desirable
·A proven track record of sales - either office or on the road based
- Ability to continuously review and prioritise workload
- Ability to use own initiative and be a team player
·Passion and drive to succeed and develop the role and turnover
Salary: £22-25k Dependant on knowledge and experience