My client is looking for a Sales and Credit Control Administrator to join the team in their forward thinking reputable company. We are offering a position with a secure future and a real opportunity to grow with the company.
The Sales and Credit Control Administrator, as part of my clients Finance Team, will assist the Finance Controller and Finance Manager with various accounting duties across the Group. The Sales and Credit Control Administrator will work with other members of the Finance team, and also interact with Finance clients across Group Companies.
- Raise and post sales invoices
- Maintain a record of the monthly invoicing to be raised by customer by month
- Make adjustments to invoicing to reflect periodic KPI and Activity based adjustments as agreed with the Finance Manager
- Maintain customer records ensuring details are up to date, and fully reconciled
- Liaise with customers on a regular basis
- Operate robust credit control procedures, including preparation of reports and updates for monthly outstanding debt monthly reviews to ensure payments are received on time
- Responsible for period end procedures on Accounts Receivable Ledger’s
- Reconciliation of balance sheet ledgers in relation to Accounts Receivable as part of the month end process
- Ensure month end deadlines are adhered to for Accounts receivable function
- Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of a regular cashflow forecasts
the candidate will have the following skills and attributes
- Team player
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Proactive and positive.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Professional approach to work and colleagues.
- Effective cross functional working – an effective team player though can work independently.
- Comfortable interacting with senior and operational management interaction providing advice as necessary
- Ability to interact professionally with external stakeholders within timescales.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, oral and written communications skills to employees at all levels.
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Ability to respond and work quickly and accurately to deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- AAT part-qualified or equivalent
- Knowledge of Open Accounts System
- Knowledge of Sageline50
Please send your CV to Darren Curley for consideration.