Inplace Personnel Services are currently seeking a highly talented Recruitment Resourcer for their busy Mansfield branch.
You will be responsible for supporting the branch staff to identify candidates through the management of advertising response and searching, to assist with the fulfilment of Client needs.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Working closely with colleagues to gain a thorough understanding of existing Client requirements
* Writing advertisements for live vacancies as required
* Review and respond to applications as appropriate, matching Candidate’s experience and skills to existing Client needs
* Identifying Candidates that may be suitable for alternative vacancies
* Conducting CV searching to increase Candidate availability for both existing and potential future needs
* Assist with the interviewing and assessment of candidates where necessary
* Working with Commercial / Industrial Consultants to source ‘the right person for the job’.
The successful candidate must have excellent administrative ability, great IT skills and be happy to communicate with candidates at al levels, both over the telephone and face to face.
Previous experience within a Resourcing / Recruitment would be a distinct advantage.
- The position attracts a starting salary ranging £18,000 to £20,000 pa
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing support & recruitment training
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus Statutory Holidays – 33 days total.