I am working with a local growing Building Services contractor who require an experienced Multi Skilled Op with a joinery bias on a “temporary to permanent” basis starting immediately in Derby.
My client has successfully secured several long-term framework projects with local authorities for general repairs and property maintenance on void properties across Derby.
The successful candidate’s duties will predominantly cover both 1st and 2nd fix Joinery which will also involve patch work duties working from a specification sheet such as;
- Adjusting doors, adding lips so that doors are the right size, skirting boards, architraves, floor board fixing and kitchen/bathroom fitting.
- Plaster boarding, filling and skimming parts of walls/ceilings.
- Minor tiling where required.
- Basic plumbing, cutting pipework and capping.
- Assessing each job, logging all materials and ensuring any extra work is completed and reported.
- Be available to work Monday to Friday – 8 Hour Days/40 Hour Week.
- Be trusted and reliable to work independently.
- Have their Own Tools & Van.
- Immediate Start Available.
- Weekly Pay (in arrears).
- Having a valid CSCS Card would be an advantage to my client.
This role is temporary to permanent meaning that after 12 continuous weeks working for the company, permanent work may be given to the reliable and successful candidate.