My client is a specialist operating in a relatively niche industry of mobility adaptations.
They are the UK's leading manufacturer of vehicle adaptations to get people and their mobility devices into and out of cars. Recently, they have experience significant growth fitting and servicing their equipment for customers at their home which has resulted in the need for an additional Mobile Automotive Installation Engineer in the M62 /M1 corridors.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will:
• Provide a professional Installation Service for all their products
• Maintain the Company vehicle in good, clean, roadworthy condition
• Travel as required to various customer and car dealership premises
• Deal with customers in a friendly and helpful manner
• Work to a weekly and daily schedule of work
• In peak periods some overtime is available for extended working hours during the week and at weekends
• Occasional overnight stays – fully expensed
The job is customer facing and the candidate will represent my clients business to customers; fitting, servicing and demonstrating their products.
The shift time starts and ends from your driveway, so you can say goodbye to time wasted on a commute.No more travel costs. Uniform is all provided, along with a fully equipped van.
My client will provide an excellent induction and training programme and on-going full support to enable you to be successful in the role.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Automotive Mechanic or Engineer who has extensive experience of Vehicle Mechanics, Electrics and Body Structure, who has undertaken a structured training scheme or recognised Apprenticeship. You will be:
• Highly Flexible and used to working to high standards
• Hold a recognised qualification in Motor Vehicle Mechanics or a related subject
• Have a desire to contribute to the ongoing success of the Service and Installation Department
• A strong ability to provide excellent customer service
Unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you have not had a response within 2 weeks, please presume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please send your CV .
Keywords: Installation Technician, Installation Engineer, Field Technician, Field Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Automotive Mechanic, Automotive Technician, Mechanic, Car Technician, Vehicle Technician, Vehicle Mechanic, Mobile Vehicle Installation Engineer,