My client is recruiting for a superstar Sales & Marketing Assistant to become part of the team but not just part of the team, they are looking for that cog, that part of the function, that integral piece of the jigsaw that VIP!
This is such an exciting opportunity for the right person to take on a role which offers so much. Working for a great company, wonderful people, job satisfaction, International travel, the opportunity to meet new people, and much much more.
The job will include:
- Assisting the Office Manager and Manager with online or offline projects and social media campaigns.
- Answering customer enquiries and actioning appropriately
- Being responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Marketing / Sales Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Customer care relations with international clients, follow ups, creating content, event support
- Selling products and taking orders at events, plus online and offline.
- Making sure that the customer's experience is a positive one.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Maintaining contact lists
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Write letters and emails on behalf of office staff
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Reply to email, telephone or online enquiries
- Develop and update administrative systems to make more efficient
- All email & social media marketing daily
- Grow the profile of the company via all social media platforms
- Updating all social media videos
- Updating podcast, sharing, uploading to iTunes, etc.
- Repurposing all videos across social media platforms
- Post updates on LinkedIn business page
- Use Pinterest and Snapchat for daily posts
- Reply to all Twitter messages daily
- All mail chimp emails to be done for separate businesses weekly
- Setting up ZOOM and making sure that all webinars are recorded
- Marketing automation for webinars, online summits, free giveaways, eBooks, etc. - all to do with the bottom end of the funnel
- Contact all large podcast hosts to be featured on their show, plus event planners, event organisers, events, editors, writers, radio influencers, bloggers, media finders, etc. to for speaking, etc.
My client has provided me with a detailed job description and I am welcoming excellent marketing people who are really looking to make an impression and take this role on.
Please apply now by sending your CV or please feel free to call to learn more about this wonderful opportunity.