My client is looking for an IT Business Partner who will perform a combination of contract, performance or relationship management roles with internal customers, partners and external vendors.
The Role will be primarily focused on ensuring that IT service delivery, customer support and supplier relationships are effective, represent value for money and that all required SLAs are achieved.
Key Responsibilities of this role.
- Manage the activities related to supplier relationships including product and service performance. Where applicable, manage the contract commercial terms and conditions.
- Develop appropriate relationship with critical suppliers to ensure cost effective sources and alternatives for relevant categories.
- Work and build strong relationships with key stakeholders to help translate functional requests into contract specifications.
- Ensure procedures are in place for effective Suppliers Relationship Management and all processes followed are in line with company policies and are auditable with key documents, information and communications confidentially stored.
- Monitor and report on supplier performance in the areas that include quality, capacities, systems and responsiveness.
- Collect, consolidate and communicate detailed and summary supplier results to multiple constituents on supplier performance and relationships.
- Assist subject matter experts and IT / Group procurement with supplier evaluation and selection criteria, procedures, and best practice tools and templates.
- Act as single point of contact for supplier communications and escalations.
- Work with key stakeholders within business areas to support and explore expansion across new business lines.
- Establish and report on SLA KPI’s to internal stakeholders.
- Promote commercialisation of the Digital department
- Support in the production of business cases and proposals
- Assist in the development and implementation of the organisational IT strategy and road maps.
- Support the service level requirements for services to the business, including availability, response times, performance requirements, hours of operation, service continuity requirements.
- Identify strategic opportunities such as cost savings, overall efficiency and quality of service.
- Monitor and track supplier performance and ensure Credits are obtained when appropriate.
- Understand the external market dynamics and engage with existing and new suppliers for products and services to deliver business growth.
- To develop, document, negotiate, agree and manage Service Level Agreements that help meet the required level of support for the business.
- Engage with internal Key Stakeholders to deliver IT performance reporting and gather feedback on the overall service being delivered
- Act as single point of contact with all IT Partners for escalations and Performance reporting.
- Work Closely with managers within the IT department to ensure business needs are understood and IT pressures are communicated.
What you need to have in your locker!
- Proven track record of Account Management or Relationship Management.
- Experience of working with ISO standards e.g. ISO9001, ISO27001 etc
- Demonstrable Vendor Management experience
- Proven track record of working within a technical diverse department.
- Experience of engaging with all level of the business and suppliers.
- Experience in contract administration and supplier relations.
- Experience in the definition and negotiation of service levels with internal and external customers.
- Ability to accurately interpret users’ requirements
- Able to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
This role involves a fair bit of travelling to my clients sites in the Midlands where the candidate will be expected to "Stay away" on occasion.
Mileage and expenses will be provided.
Please send your CV to Darren Curley