My client is seeking a Multi-Skilled Builder to come and join their already established team. You will be responsible for working on various properties and jobs in and around Nottingham/Derby.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following;
- Working on general property and disabled property adaptations (tenanted and untenanted local authority housing).
- Can do plumbing pipework – brazing pipework from hot/cold feeds around the property and installing radiators.
- Can re-plasterboard and plaster/skim walls.
- Can widen doors/knock out walls.
- Can re-configure staircases.
- Can fit composite doors.
- Can fit kitchens and bathrooms.
- Can do concrete work when required such as putting in fence posts and slabbing.
- Can erect normal fences.
Working hours – 7am to 3pm Monday to Friday, 8 hours paid per day/40 hour paid week. If breaks are taken you will be expected to make any time up after 3pm as they require a full 8 hours of work to be completed each day.
You must also have a van big enough (transit or equivalent) to fit sheets of plasterboard (2.4metres by 1.2metres) and will be expected to collect materials from builders merchants and also dispose of any waste when required.
This is temp to perm position as the client are looking to grow their team and want to offer permanent work after the 12 week trial period – attendance, communication and trust is key.