Inplace Personnel are currently recruiting for an Evening Supervisor on a permanent basis for a company based in Alfreton. The company work within the waste and recycling industry, therefore experience in this industry and supervisory experience is essential for this position.
Daily duties as below:
- Supervise a team of 6 production operatives
- Effectively communicate operating plans, performance goals and expectations to managers.
- Health and Safety up to date and reviewed monthly
- Unloading of trailers
- Proven commitment to safety processes
- High ethical standard
- Supervisory experience, ideally within the waste/recycling industry with the ability to influence and leave all levels of organization
- Ability to evaluate and develop employees at all levels
- Ability to utilize workflow and process reliability to implement process improvements
- Experience in processes, production and the managment of employees within a waste environment.
- FLT licence - as you may need to operate an forklift truck whilst on shift
This role is a very hands on position, therefore being out on the floor and getting involved with the recycling process and the work involved is essential.
Working hours - 14.30 to 00.30 Monday to Thursday.
If you are interested in the role and have the skills and experience required, please apply.