My client is committed to manufacturing products to the very highest quality, which incorporate the utmost levels of innovative design criteria.
Customers are the valued foundation of their business and such relationships are based on principles of respect and mutual benefit. They continue to seek out and, wherever possible, deliver products and systems that offer measurable savings to their customers.
Customer Service Advisor/ Sales Administrator
Skills / Experience / Knowledge
- GCSE in Maths and English at grade A-C (or equivalent).
- 12 months experience in a busy sales office.
- Results focused and enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude.
- PC literate with good working knowledge of the Microsoft Word and Excel, and sales processing software.
- Friendly and polite with a positive attitude.
- Determined and self-motivated.
- Good time management skills.
- Extensive telephone skills and experience in a busy customer service environment.
- Understanding / experience of reading architectural plans.
- Knowledge of building regulations- preferred not essential
- Export experience – preferred not essential
- Accurately process sales orders within turnaround deadlines.
- Resolve customer enquires within service levels.
- Generate customer quotations within agreed turnaround deadlines.
- To answer the telephone and project an efficient professional and helpful image over the telephone.
- Service level agreement for responding to technical queries (telephone and email).
- Accuracy of technical information provided.
Main Purpose / Key result areas
To provide a speedy and efficient response to all customer enquiries both existing and potential. Thus to support the maximising of sales from existing customers, whilst aiding conversion of enquiries into orders.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Dealing with sales enquiries by telephone and email.
- Drawing take-offs, costing and quotations for all cavity closer requirements.
- Process sales orders
- Liaise with production and transport departments to organise delivery dates.
- Liaise with external sales team regarding progress of orders.
- Accurate recording and processing of incoming orders via fax, post, telephone, & e-mail onto the business system.
- Issuing production sheets to production department.
- Liaison with all other business areas to ensure meet customer requirements.
- Quoting prices using existing price lists.
- Price estimation & quoting of variations to standard products.
- Recording and progressing customer complaints
- Receive, accept and process all sales orders from EDI platforms on a daily basis.
- Become technically astute to provide the ability to resolve customer technical enquiries.
Please send your CV