My client is offering an exciting position within a company who really look after their people. We are looking for a candidate with exceptional Customer Service skills who is not afraid to pick up the phone and ask, “What else Mr Customer?”
We are looking for someone with energy and drive and a can do attitude.
Working in a small close knit team, the ideal candidate will be conscious of their surroundings and will be happy to work alone or as part of the team.
Daily activities will include but are not limited to,
- Dealing with incoming enquiries from existing and new prospects via telephone, fax
and email in a timely manner
- Pursue sales enquiries and quotations in the best ways possible to win the business
- Ensure that all customers queries are handled efficiently
- Efficient handling of customers after sales requirements ( issuing credit notes,
customer complaints, price queries )
- Communicate clearly with good friendly telephone manner
- Develop and maintain good relationships with your customers
- Ensure that customers price agreements are kept up to date
- To provide good communication within customer service and other departments
- Identify and report any inefficiencies in the customer service function to the customer
- Ensure that customer orders are despatched in box quantities wherever possible
- Ensure departmental procedures are properly followed.
- Perform any additional reasonable functions requested by a manager.
- Work towards achieving the company strategy.
- Act in accordance with corporate policy and encourage others to do so.
- Provide excellent internal service to other departments.
- Ensure that operational tasks are effectively carried out in a timely fashion.
What we want from the candidate;
- Excellent telephone manner
- Friendly outgoing attitude
- The ability to upsell / Cross sell
- Good Admin Skills
- Good back office skills
- Able to work in a small team and be aware of colleagues and surroundings.
The hours of work are;
Monday to Thursday 08:30- 17:00
Friday 08:30 – 15.15
Please send your CV to Darren Curley