A global market leader in the production industry is seeking a suitably experienced Credit Controller to join an established Finance Team on a temporary contract with the potential of the opportunity becoming permanent. Your key responsibility within the team will be to ensure customers payments are made efficiently and on time.
Reporting to the Accounts Team Leader, your main responsibilities will include:
- Proactively liaise with customer accounts and take appropriate action to ensure payment is received
- Identify and escalate potential issues to the Team Leader
- Ensure customer account queries and problems are responded to or escalated in a timely manner
- Update and maintain all customer contact notes
- Generation, distribution and checking of dunning letters
- Ensure month end deadlines are met including assisting with the allocation of cash when required
- Taking credit card payments and allocating to customers’ accounts
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and competencies:
- Previous experience in a credit control position with a proven track record of successful debt reduction
- Experience of using a computerised credit control finance system
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Individual must be a proactive problem solver
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to refine their skills within a growing market leading organisation.
Regular working office hours of Monday - Friday 8.30-5. Please apply and submit your CV.