My Client has been producing superior tableware products for over 200 years, and today they pride themselves on being the UK's foremost producer of distinctive quality informal tableware.
We are looking for a Concession Store Manager to manage store key performance indicators by driving sales, managing costs and expenditure, policing and maintaining store standards and implementing the company instruction and policy.
• The candidate should manage the store team to ensure best practice and delivery at all times.
• To build a strong working relationship with the host store management enabling you to ensure that the brand is well represented at all times allowing the candidate to maximise the key roles above.
Role Requirements (not limited to):
• To manage and perform all back-office processes as instructed by the Retail Operations Manual and the Area Manager to a high standard. To also ensure relevant store team are trained in these functions where appropriate.
• Ensure timely return of all Weekly, Monthly administration reports to Retail Support and HR in accordance with Retail Operations Manual.
• To assume overall responsibility for driving sales in store by ensuring full availability, high store standards and great customer service.
• Review weekly, monthly and seasonal sales and management reports issued with Area Manager and Host store management to identify opportunities to improve performance.
• Control store expenditure (such as wage costs and consumable purchasing) within budgets set, reviewing regularly and identifying any opportunities to reduce costs without damaging sales.
• Communicate all key performance indicator targets to store team and plan and implement actions to achieve targets set.
• Monitor all competitor concession activity and communicate to Area Manager any threats and opportunities. Agree actions and implement.
• Implement all store promotions in line with promotional guidelines and head office directives. Adjust stock holding in accordance with promotional activity and sales expectations.
• Communicate promotional offers to host store to identify any further storewide opportunities and maximise sales
• To manage all aspects of staffing including recruitment, staff scheduling, day-to-day management, training, appraisals, and performance management (in conjunction with the Area Manager where appropriate).
The is a full time role, working as required by the staff rota, based on working 5 days of a 7-day working week (Sunday to Saturday). The role will include weekend and Bank Holiday working.
Applicants must be flexible in their availability to work in order to provide cover for holidays, absence, sickness and special events.
If you’re interested in working for my client in this exciting but demanding role, please send your CV and a covering letter to Darren Curley.