Combi Lift Driver Urgently Required;
Inplace Personnel are recruiting for a Combi Lift FLT Driver for our client based in the DE7 area of Ilkeston.
Working in a production environment you will use the Combi FLT to move materials around the manufacturing area loading and unloading lorries. The right candidate ideally will have experience in working in an production environment and have experience in moving material.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who will have the opportunity to become a permanent member of the team after a qualifying period.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ideally have experience in handling UPVC stillages
- Confident in loading and unloading lorries.
- Must hold a valid Combi Lift certificate.
- Used to working indoors and outdoors.
The working hours will be 6:50-7 on a 4on4off rotating continental shift pattern. Days and Nights.
Overtime is available both in the week at weekends.
We can offer you the following;
- Weekly pay
- Permanent work for the right person
- Increased hourly pay after 12 weeks
- Contribution to pension
- 28 paid holidays (after hourly accrual)
If you have the relevant experience and want to know more about this opportunity please contact us to discuss and arrange an immediate interview.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS & REQUIREMENTS
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)