My client based in Holmewood are looking for Warehouse Order Pickers to join a growing picking operation in an ongoing vacancy.
The ideal candidate we are recruiting will have experience in the following;
- Working in warehouse environments and used to working to picking targets.
- Using a voice picking process to pick your orders, stack them onto pallets and prepare the orders to be shipped.
- You may also be required to undertake other general tasks on site if needed.
Experience is not essential as full training is given.
You will receive full training on the methods they utilise and how to use the RF Scanning gun effectively.
This training is fully paid and you will receive close monitoring should you have any questions.
This job will be working;
- 3 shifts on and 3 shifts off on a regular basis.
- The shifts are 12 hours long starting your shift at 6am on the day shift and working to 6pm.
We have day and night shifts available and you will be expected to work occasional weekends as your 3 on will sometimes fall that way.
This is working in a cold storage environment.