Due to growth within the business, my client is looking for a good all rounder to become an integral part of the team.
The ideal candidate will be looking for a long term position with longevity. Having experience programming, setting and operating CNC machines (Fanuc controls and siemens XYZ) as well as working on Manual Milling and Turning machines.
The company is a well-established business, specialising in designing and manufacturing high quality engineering components for a broad range of industries.
Day to Day responsibilities
- Programming CNC Milling and Turning Machines
- Setting and operating the machines
- Carrying out work to customer requirements.
- Reporting to manager regarding tooling and material requirements.
- Completing work logs and time management
The company are offering 40 hours per week minimum on days only with overtime available.