Inplace Personnel Services are currently seeking an experienced and highly talented Recruitment Account Manager for their busy Mansfield branch.
The role will be focussed around key account management, resourcing, research and building long lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recruiter to work within an established, expert team of recruitment professionals.
Your duties will include:
As an Account Manager for key clients within the business, you will service clients for all of their recruitment needs. Strong management skills are required to successfully manage the full 360 recruitment process.
Duties will include:
- Advertising roles via various methods including Social Media / Job Boards / Website
- Telephone assess applicants / meet candidates / screen CV's
- Manage candidate relationships and ensure you always provide the best possible service.
- Arrange and coordinate interviews for candidates, managing the process including preparing the candidate for interview and follow ups etc.
- Keep updated with market trends and insights, regularly passing information and leads to the sales team
- Working collaboratively by sharing specialist knowledge amongst team.
- Assist team/team members with solving business issues and challenges.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with company policies, procedures and ethics
- Resource and vet blue & white collar workers for Commercial / Industrial placements.
To be considered for this role you must be a proven recruitment professional (any industry experience will be considered). You will have strong communication skills and will be able to provide exemplary customer service to all clients/candidates and the internal team.
You'll be resilient yet flexible in your approach.
- The position attracts a starting salary ranging £18,500 to £21,000 pa
- Pension Scheme
- A generous commission structure paid monthly
- Ongoing support & recruitment training
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus Statutory Holidays – 33 days total.