- Our Jobs
- Our Services
- Why Us
So Why Use Inplace Personnel?Because we deliver the highest calibre Temporary, Permanent and Contract staff to our customers in the Industrial, Construction, Engineering, Horticulture/Grounds Maintenance, Permanent Sectors.
- Over 25 years Industry Experience
- Specialists within our Sectors
- Suppliers to Prestigious Clients
- Solid Reputation for Flexibility and Bespoke Delivery
- 24 Hour On Call Service (07920 725988)
- Seamless Transition
- Honesty, Integrity and Open Book Policy
- Experts in Employment Legislation
- Fully conversant with AWR and Pension Legislation
- Always Inspiring the Passion within Recruitment
- Business Members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation
To develop a quality and innovative recruitment service that is driven by and focused on the needs of all our people (Staff, Candidates & Clients).
We built our business on PASSION, BELIEF, ABILITY, QUALITY and TRUST
Inplace Personnel offer flexible solutions for your recruitment needs. Finding the right staff is vital to the effectiveness and efficiency of any business. We appreciate that every requirement is different and our aim is to understand the needs of every client, this enables us to offer a bespoke service. This paired with day/night checks and performance reviews ensure Inplace get it right every time.More Info
The quality service we provide is illustrated by our committed clients many of whom have worked with us for over 10 years. At Inplace Personnel our team work hard to deliver solutions to meet and exceed all of your recruitment needs and have experience spanning 25 years to help us in the process.
Our main objective is finding you the right position and help you reach your personal and career goals.
- Job Board with our latest positions
- Job Alerts emailed direct to your inbox
- Submit CV and apply for jobs online
- Focus on finding you the right work
- Friendly and professional staff to help and advice you
- Our Candidate Charter
- Honesty, Integrity and Passion
- Free advice and guidance on job search
- Flexible working hours
- Long and short term assignments
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Fully funded NVQ apprenticeship training schemes
- PAYE/CIS/SELF EMPLOYED/UMBRELLA payment systems
- PPE as and when required
- About Us
Claire LongManaging DirectorHaving established Inplace in 2004 I have built it to what it is today, a successful independant recruitment...
George PatersonOperations DirectorRecruitment has been my passion for over 10 years. From managing multi- office locations and onsite locations...
Andrew WoodSales ManagerA highly experienced sales driven individual with over 8 years recruitment experience specialising in...
Darren CurleyRecruitment ConsultantMy role at Inplace is to predominantly work with clients that utilise our services for the permanent sector. With 8 years of...
Craig SchmitzRecruitment ConsultantI will work closely with You in order to gain a better understanding of your business and recruitment needs in order to supply...
Thomas LeechSenior Account ManagerI will look after all your recruitment needs from start to finish, I will ensure you get the right person for the job role you need fulfilling...
Jessica RichardsonOffice Support Administrator (Apprentice)My role is to provide support to the Service Team. Checking candidates have the correct registration documents that comply with...
Who are Inplace Personnel Services and what can we do to help you with all your recruiting requirements?
Inplace Personnel Services was established in May 2004 by its now Managing Director Mrs Claire Long. Inplace have progressed a long way since it opened its first office in Hucknall, Nottinghamshire. At the time the job market was a very different picture to what we work in nowadays. Legislation has changed dramatically and become that little more complex. With the addition of George Paterson (Operations Director) in April 2013 and with the help of our dedicated staff we can offer our clients a wealth of knowledge gained from over 25 years of experience.
Primarily based in the East Midlands market town of Mansfield, we have the ability to provide our services to our clients throughout the UK. We have always been a very client and candidate focused business, priding ourselves on exceptional customer services. We will continue to improve on our standards, aims and goals by providing opportunities for our clients, candidates and Inplace staff. Work with a Recruitment partner dedicated to professional standards. We are proud members of the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation)!
Our Mission and Vision statements.
The Mission of IPSL is to provide a recruitment service to both the hirer client and the employees that is professional and exceeds all expectations. At IPSL we pride ourselves on our integrity, mature approach and highly skilled consultants with the ability to fully understand all the market sectors we recruit for.
Our Vision is to be a Supplier and Employer of choice, providing a service that exceeds both the Hirer Client and our Employee’s expectations
IPSL shares a set of values that are common across the whole company; these values reflect the views of our staff and were created with their input. We will promote and protect these values in pursuit of our organisation's vision and mission.
All our staff at IPSL are expected to behave in a manner that is consistent with these values.
- Quality - Continual enhancement of a “quality” service through annual reviews.
- News – we will work honestly and deliver what we promise and ensure that queries are attended to within the policies and procedures time frame.
- Equal employment opportunity – we will ensure all positions are occupied by people who deserve the posts.
- Transparency – we will work openly and promote loyalty and trust in ourselves and contracting partners, we will make it possible to confront problems professionally.
- Accountability – we will ensure that Managers and employees are made accountable.
- Ownership – we will take personal responsibility for all our actions and omissions, we will encourage feedback and share in the positive and negative, decision makers must be prepared to defend them, rectify their mistakes if they are not sound and apologise when necessary.
- Professionalism – we will take pride in our conduct, protect confidentiality, present a positive impression of ourselves and our organisation; we will present ourselves and our workplaces in the best possible manner.
- Teamwork – we will ensure that Directors, Managers and other staff are all part of a team whose overall objective should be to achieve the goals of the organisation.
- Social Responsibility – we will remember we are part of a vibrant local community and our environment, we will encourage behaviour that gives back to the communities we support.
- Valuing People – we will show respect to others, we will promote inclusiveness, tolerance and diversity; we will encourage learning and development in ourselves and others. People are our business.
- Innovation – we will encourage ideas for continuous improvement in everything we do; we will feel encouraged to share our ideas.
- Excellence - we will commit to be the best we can be in all that we do, we will pursue to build a reputation for excellence driven by our passion to be the best!
- Contact Us